Friday, September 28, 2012

Project Clean Up Part 1 Chapter 7

Chapter 7: "Persnickety Power Problems Pwned and Pacified"

This is a continuation, the First part is Here,  a complete list is available under "Ham Radio Master links" on the sidebar.

Ok, so things went well in the wee hours of the morning for the power supply. I'll let the videos speak for themselves:




I had to turn the camera off to capture the results because I couldn't find a safe way to hold my camera and take the measurement. Here's the after video:









The power supply is pretty much ready to run at this point. All that is left is packaging and hooking up the radio, There's just one last check to make, the one for ZAP!
The rest of the night was pretty interesting and I have some more testing to run before I'll be ready to post.












73,

No comments: