Lots of things are happening in my life.
I don't even know where to start.
1. Most exciting thing right now, Is that I got a chance to preach this last Sunday! I'll post some notes and maybe even embed a youtube video later.
2. The Podcasts I'm listening to sum up my life well, birds, radio, programming, and religion. I probably should post a review on each one I'm listening to right now, and how it's influencing the directions I'm taking in life. There's some intersections across several lines I'd like to share, The radio and programming podcasts will go here, because they serve (interestingly enough to me) as the point of intersection. Here's a partial list of what I'm finding really interesting:
- Two Bearded Preachers
- Ruby Rogues (ruby/ruby on rails)
- 100 Watts and a Wire.
- Out There with the Birds.
I'm listening to more than this right now, mainly while at work, doing chores, or running. It gives my brain something in the background.
3. Life moves fast when your a father of four, you'd better be ready. My oldest turns 13 this year!
4. I'm planning on running another 5k in March, the Carillon Classic. Hee hee hee. In preparation, I'm running at least three days a week now. I'm also trying some dieting to put me into Ketosis. I'll try to update as I go along with that, if for any other reason than to keep myself on track.