Thursday, September 22, 2011

A man, a plan, a canal, Panama!

I palindrome myself. I desire to be a palindrome at least, the same forwards and back. 

I'm coming up on the end of the week, my youngest child's birthday is today, my parents and Grandmother are coming to town, and I am in the middle of taking a thorough inventory of my diet choices.

There's a lot of stress here.
Fortunately, I can see the synergy of all that I have going on right now.  I view my children aging as a milestone to be celebrated both for them, and a gut check for me, I always ask myself  "How is my child better prepared for handling the world, and their roll in it now versus a year ago?"
My parents will be here.  I don't get to see them as much as I like.  I'm glad they like looking at my kids :)
My Grandmother has had an interesting life.  This will be the first time she's been to my place, and I'm glad to see her.  I really wanted to be in Louisiana this year for the 4th of July family reunion my family hosts at Possum Hollow (pronounced, poss'm holla) every year.  Next year, I will make it a point to be there.

My diet stinks.  It is improving.
nuff said about that.

Back to the youngun'.
She's a great kid.  All my kids are great in their own way.  The Youngest is great because of the smile she wears.  It's almost always there.  She's a real people lover too.  I hope I can help develop that in her. I want to help her be someone who can reach out and heal. One day she'll do great things with her smile and winsomeness.
God Bless you Today Grace!
Be a Palindrome. The same forwards and back.

No comments: